Thanks for putting up with me and the 25 Songs in 25 Days Challenge. I had a blast putting those posts together and sharing a bit of my life with you. And I really hope that I have some Meatloaf converts out there!
The Challenge did help me out because life was really busy and it helped to not have the pressure of coming up with original material! 🙂 I also learned a few things along the way – so…
During this Challenge I learned:
- I should read things all the way through. I tend to skim. About half way through the challenge I realized that it must have been created by a teenager! I still really enjoyed it!
- It is not as easy to come up with the sound track for my life as I expected it to be. In fact, some days it was down right difficult if not impossible!
- Posting every day did not get my blog any extra views. This was good to find out because a) I have wondered and b) blogging every day is NUTS! Seriously, there is no way my life is interesting enough to do that and no way do I have time to do it!
- I meant number 3 in a good way – I am glad to have those of you that post daily as it works for you and it keeps me entertained!
- I fell more in love with the blogosphere during this challenge. It never dawned on me that anyone else would participate, would want to participate – would want to play along with me, and by the end there were like 8 people all linking up. And everyone was so awesome to cross promote each other! I felt a real sense of community with you guys – you just filled my heart to overflowing!
- There is no such thing as “too much Meatloaf”. Ever.
- Just like all of your blogs are different, so are your tastes in music!
- I learned that sometimes you have to go check your own blog and find out what you are doing! I typed ahead most of the days (Okay, all of the days) and sometimes by your comments I could tell what song was up – but sometimes I had to go find out for myself and take a look at my own blog.
- I have a pretty cool blog to read! I know this because #8.
- You people are the coolest ever! I learned a lot about you guys during this challenge, when you played along and when you commented. I learned that you guys are awesome, and so supportive! I learned that I am so very lucky to have wonderful people that I get to interact with, that I am very blessed to have such a great community standing with me and that we all are pretty much the most awesome people out there!
I also learned that I have a connection with you guys, stronger than I expected. I loved this challenge, and I will miss it, but I’m also looking forward to the regularly scheduled programming and filling you guys in on what has kept me busy. Except for the night I ate 8 cookies. You all know about that already. I think someone needs to create that award: Congratulations Betty Sue, please accept this “You are 8 cookies awesome!” award. (No, I don’t even know what that means!!!)
And, now I leave you with one more song. Some days this is my theme song!