- See Meatloaf in concert – CHECK
- Visit a haunted house (I swear I lived in a haunted apartment, but that doesn’t count)
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Go skydiving – CHECK
- See Cowboy game in new stadium – CHECK
- See the Northern Lights
- Plant a tree (technically I’ve done this, but it died… so it doesn’t count!)
- Go snorkeling
- Fly in a helicopter
- Ride The Titan at Six Flags – CHECK
- Ride The Texas Giant at Six Flags – CHECK
- Visit a castle
- Fly a kite, again – CHECK
- Visit Statue of Liberty
- Have dinner in a location that overlooks the city
- Swim in an ocean – CHECK
- Go on a camping trip – CHECK
- Make homemade jam – CHECK
- Dance in the rain – CHECK
- Get in a taxi and yell “follow that car!”
- Taste fried ice cream – CHECK
- Kiss in the rain
- Zipline down the old Vegas Strip – CHECK
- Spend the night in a haunted house
9 thoughts on “Bucket List!!!”
I love that you made your bucket list a page and show your progress. Great idea!
Thanks! I have such fun crossing items off a list, and especially one with such adventure on it!! I was just thinking the other day it was time to find and focus on a new one 🙂
Keep having fun!
your list makes me wanna go for a taxi ride;-) love your blog!
Thank you! I know, I can’t wait to visit a place that has a lot of taxi cabs! That one cracks me up!
I love your bucket list. I think I want to do one too. I have always “talked” about my bucket list, in fact- I have a big one and one for every year, that may or may not relate to my life list. this is fun to read.
Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed reading it! I am always adding to and crossing off items from the list, having the list just helps keep me accountable to having fun! LOL 🙂
I didn’t see “be nominated for a silly blog award” on your bucket list. You should add it, then scratch it off.
Whooo hoooo!!! 🙂 Thank you, I’m honored!