Thank you so much Winding Road for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blog award. I’d love to say that I’m above all of that, but who am I kidding, you all know that I love the recognition!!
Winding Road and I are new to each other, but I’ve already come to love her honest approach and sometimes the late night sentimental posts that she presents for our reading pleasure. I highly encourage you to check out her blog!
Now for the rules:
1. Thanks the blogger than nominated you (see above!)
2. Answer 5 super-sweet questions listed below.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your post (like they had to tell me to do this! I’d include it several times if it didn’t make me look crazy!)
4. Nominate a Baker’s Dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
1. Cookies or Cake?
– Seriously, can I answer both? I love cookies, I love cake! I love when you combine cookies with cake!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
– Chocolate!! Except when I want lots of toppings and then it’s Vanilla. 🙂
3. Favorite Sweet Treat?
– Off the top of my head, I can’t narrow it down to just one… but all of this talk of cookies and cake, and then my idea of combining cookies and cake made me think of the crack I get from Taco Bell. If you haven’t read the post – it’s not as bad as it sounds… well, maybe it is!
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most?
– After I’ve eaten something really healthy, then I feel like I’ve totally earned a treat!
5. Sweet Nick Name?
– I don’t know if this is asking if I have a sweet nick name (which I don’t, really, you know me!) or if I have a sweet nickname for someone else (which, again, I don’t.) So, I’ll just make up some sweet nicknames for your reading pleasure! Sweet cheeks, Sweet Pea and Sweetheart. There, that should satisfy any sweet nick name craving you were having!
Now time for the nominees – please take a minute and visit their sites, you might find that you have a new blog to enjoy!
- Motherhood is an art – Three kids that keep me totally entertained!
- The Irish Wench – We are new to each other, but she’s been so sweet!!
- Graced by Emilie – Cause you have to be sweet to be my friend IRL!
- Fortuitous (all four of them) – With four, you never know what you will get!
- 3 Chic Geeks (all three of them!) – Totally there to let my inner nerd out!
- Surviving the Madhouse – One of the most awesome and honest blogs out there!
- Grow, Glow, Go – I’m new to her, but have loved how open and sweet she is!
- Raising 5 kids with disabilities and remaining sane – seriously, name says it all!
- The Top 10 of Anything and Everything – mainly cause I’d love to see his blog about all of the blogger awards!
- My Journey to Live an Authentic Life – Always entertaining and willing to share her life
- Looking Inward with Lily – her Wordless Wednesday’s are the best part of my day!
- Waiting on a Word – cracks me up frequently, and she does the WP challenges which I’ve been too scared to try!
- Insert your blog here! I have so many more bloggers that I follow – and enjoy reading – I just can’t pick a 13th person. So, feel free to grab this and state that I nominated you for it!