One of my biggest boards on Pinterest is my “To Live By” board. I like to pin quotes, pictures, and scriptures to help remind me to live a life of gratitude and intention. These past several months I’ve been earmarking those that I love the best for my new year, and I want to share them with you!
Here is to a new year filled with blessings and love, health and wisdom and more fun and adventure than you can take pictures of; here is to living in the moment and letting go of past hurts, and letting go of all of the yesterdays and seeing each other for who and what we are today.
Happy New Year!
No, not in the head. Okay, I am that, too, but I’m physically sick. I think I’m getting better, but since Monday afternoon I’ve shuffled from the couch to the kitchen for meds and then to bed. All of this down time has given me plenty of time to reflect on the past year (which I didn’t really do) and to think about the new year (which I actually did do!)
Without further ado, I bring you my 2014 Resolutions!
I resolve to:
- Constantly work on improving myself
- Continue working on not comparing myself to others
- Not kill anyone. Unless it is with kindness. And if that really works, then my life just got so much better!
- Check Facebook, Pinterest and Word Press at least once a day
- Have a pajama day
- Pick up the phone and call my friends and not just text them funny pictures I find
- Cross multiple items off my bucket list
- Watch the movie The Bucket List
- Read lots of good books.
So, there you have it! My resolutions for the new year. Did any of you make resolutions? Do you plan to keep them? 🙂