Pumpkin goodness going in the mixer.
My kitchen is about to smell really nice!
Whaaaa? There’s more?
The word you’re looking for is “Foodgasm”
Pumpkin Muffins with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting.
For the muffins:
- Box Yellow Cake Mix
- Can of pure pumpkin (of if you are more talented than me, make your own!)
- I added Cinnamon, All Spice and ground Nutmeg, pumpkin spice would be good, too.
- Add to muffin pan, bake approx 18 min at 350 dg.
For the frosting:
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 block of cream cheese softened
- dash of vanilla
- I added a big sprinkle of cinnamon
- Powdered sugar, about 3-4 cups
- Mix well, and frost muffins when cool
Personally, these muffins don’t need the frosting, but boy oh boy, were they good!