No, not in the head. Okay, I am that, too, but I’m physically sick. I think I’m getting better, but since Monday afternoon I’ve shuffled from the couch to the kitchen for meds and then to bed. All of this down time has given me plenty of time to reflect on the past year (which I didn’t really do) and to think about the new year (which I actually did do!)
Without further ado, I bring you my 2014 Resolutions!
I resolve to:
- Constantly work on improving myself
- Continue working on not comparing myself to others
- Not kill anyone. Unless it is with kindness. And if that really works, then my life just got so much better!
- Eat more chocolate
- Check Facebook, Pinterest and Word Press at least once a day
- Have a pajama day
- Pick up the phone and call my friends and not just text them funny pictures I find
- Cross multiple items off my bucket list
- Watch the movie The Bucket List
- Read lots of good books.
So, there you have it! My resolutions for the new year. Did any of you make resolutions? Do you plan to keep them? 🙂